Friday, February 27, 2009

Chase and Patsy Fawsett
We are the Fawsett's of Orlando, Florida.
My mother, Patricia(Patsy) Fawsett is the daughter of Mary Combs (Mary Elinor Gibb
line) and has lived in Florida since she was 5 years old. She is a federal judge here in Florida and has recently "gone senior"
which is a form of retirement and not a form of dementia! She now spends her days walking her favorite child (a 3 yr old yellow labrador), biking, and enjoying the out doors. My mother and step father have been together for over 25 years. They eloped in New Zealand almost 15 years ago without telling the children. Neil Oehlstrom is originally from Chicago Illinois. Before moving to Florida, Neil helped run a ski resort in Colorado. He is now a stock broker for Edward Jones. My sister is currently living in New York City and works for UBS as VP of event planning. She has traveled all over the world for her job and loves it! She has been married to Bernard Reams for 3 years now and they are expecting a baby boy any day now! I am the baby of the family and am finishing my fourth and final year at the University of Florida College of Medicine. I am going into Emergency Medicine and will hopefully be returning to Orlando for residency and rejoining my girlfriend who is done with her training and works in Obstetrics and Gynecology.

Suzzanne, my sister, and her husband Bernard Reams.

Chase Fawsatt, Neil Oehlstrom, Pam Snook (Chase's girlfriend).

This is my sister Suzanne and me, Chase.


The couple dancing is my mother Patsy and Neil during a trip to Key West.

No comments:

Post a Comment