Monday, January 19, 2009



I am Peter Skelton, husband of Libby Gibb, who died three years ago. We had four children: Peter G., Andrew, Janet and Ian. Peter married Carol McMullen and they have two children: Heather and Craig. Andrew Married Karen Cotton and they have two Daughters: Stephanie and Shawna. Janet lives alone in Toronto. Ian married Iara Lessa.
The attached photo ( birthday 020 ) shows the members of my family ( Heather and Craig are missung, as they were several hundred miles away when the picture was taken ). Back row: l. to r. Iara, Jan, Ian, Peter, Carol. Sitting: Libby, myself, Karen, Andrew. Kneeling: Stephanie, Shawna.

You will be hearing from the others, so I will only add that I now have a very good friend Louise Mitchell. She will be coming with me in August. A picture of us ( IMG 0605 ) is also attached. We are looking forward to seeing everyone there. We thank you for pulling this reunion together.

Fondest regards, Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment