Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Neumann Family

We are the Neumann's











I am the one in the centre, Ruth Wheelwright, daughter of John and Isabel (Gibb)Wheelwright.

I am the one sending out all the info on this fab funfest next summer.

The people in the photo are (left to right):

Peter Neumann 47, my handsome husband. Peter works with me in our construction company, Wheelwright Group. When Peter is not working he is skiing. He is a very successful downhill Masters ski racer (he would never write this but it happens to be true).

Beside Peter is Cosi. Cosi is 19 and is in her second year of study at York University in Toronto. She is studying communications. Cosi as well is a downhill ski racer and works part time for Paramount Productions in their promotions department.

Yes, that's me in the centre. I'm 47, I am by far the youngest child of John and Isabel (the Gibb connection) Wheelwright. My brother and sisters are John (54), Martha (51) and Mary (50). I work full time in our construction company Wheelwright Group. I too am a skier, love to hold parties and, oh yes, I would suggest the movie Gost Town for anyone looking for a good rental.

Beside me is Pate. He is 21 and is a full time athelete. Pate is on the National Development Team for Nordic skiing. He lives in Whistler and studies at the University of Athabaska part time. Pate spends his time training, eating and sleeping. Pate also has his own blog pateneumann.blogspot.com.

Last but not least is our youngest son Sam. He is 13, and is in Grade 8. Sam is also a downhill racer and an aspiring drummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment