Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Dear Isabel & Ruth,
Attached are photos of the minor Marr clan, with me, Jennifer as master mum (daughter of Cathy, granddaughter of David Gibb). Father to this brood is Cameron (the longest legged one), then Graeme David, age 8 and Evan Cameron and Reid Sidney, age 6.

We are sorry to miss out on the festivities, and know that my mom, Cathy, is pretty sore about the state of her back and how it has grounded her.

If I remember correctly, Ruth, you were expecting Pate when my family was in Palgrave on our cross country trip many years ago. I hear he's quite the athlete and Olympic hopeful. Drop us a line if you are in Vancouver for 2010. We don't have too much in the way of space, but have been known to prepare the odd meal or two :-)

Happy family festing,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment